|Syllabus for IBPS AFO||DOWNLOAD|
|Recommended Books for IBPS AFO||Books for AFO|
|Previous Year Question Papers||2016 2017 2018|
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous agency in India. It was started in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). In 1984, IBPS became an independent under Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Public Sector Banks.
In 2011, IBPS announced a Common Written Examination (CWE) for the recruitment of officers and clerks in Indian banks. IBPS CWE is now mandatory for anyone who seeks an employment in 27 public sector and regional rural banks.
IBPS Specialist Officers
There are multiple positions under IBPS Specialist officers, some of them are IT Officers (Scale I), Agricultural Field Officers (Scale I), Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I), Law Officers (Scale I), HR / Personnel Officers (Scale I), and Marketing Officers (Scale I).
Responsibilities of an Agricultural Field Officer
- Promote banks loan products in rural areas and to Farmers
- Meet and maintain good relationship with farmers and thereby generate Leads
- Pre sanction inspection
- Followup in case of recovery
- The Agriculture loans include Crop Loans/Kissan Credit Card (KCC), Term Loans for development activities, Farm house construction and project finance.
- AFO remain in touch with farmers
- They have to ensure the proper recovery of loan and getting the acknowledgement of debt (AOD)
- Before the sanction of loan the AFO has to visit the farm and evaluate the things.
- Document verification.
(from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies)
4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering.